Start a new topic
Answered

Check Box Acknowledgements For Login

On the login screen, I would like the ability to have two check boxes that the user would have to click prior to being able to log in. This is to force acknowledgement of terms for each login.

Best Answer

Update anyway...this UI change did not trigger a build number change.

Prefs, WebInterface, custom forms.  Make the form, and require the two checkbox fields.

Then go to the User Manager, WebInterface section, welcome from.  Show one very login.

Thanks,

Ben

Thanks, Ben. Is there a way to do that as part of the login process, instead of having the dialog box pop up after login?

No, only if you kind of drastically altered our login form and login page...but that isn't something we support.

That I can understand. I'll take it as it is.

If they don't wish to click the checkboxes, is there a way to add a log out button?

You could add link on your from pointing them back to your login screen...  They can click it if they don't accept.  Or close the window.  Or click the back arrow.

Ben:

So, I get to the dialog box, and don't check anything. I let it sit for 10 minutes (session time out period). I get a pop up which asks if I want to stay logged in, I click yes, and it goes right to the files, bypassing the required checkboxes.

CrushFTP version 7.3.0_91

Please update now and this is fixed.
Thanks. How long does it take for the updates to start flowing through? Our server is still finding 7.3.0_91.

Answer

Update anyway...this UI change did not trigger a build number change.

Login to post a comment