Start a new topic
Answered

Add Network Share to VFS

sinamotamedi @ Wed Feb 11 18:12:18 EET 2015
Hey, we're trying to add a network share to a user's VFS instead of a local drive on our Crush server but can't get it to connect. I came across the forum (see link below) where someone posted the exact same issue and they were able to resolve it by manually typing in \servernameshare and pressing enter. However, that's not working for me.

We have the Crush server running under a domain service account and that account has permissions to the share. I can login to the Crush server using that service account and access that share as well as from my desktop but it's not working in the Crush interface when adding it as a VFS. Any ideas? I tried with another network share and had no luck either...is it trying to connect to the share using SMB?

http://www.crushftp.com/forum/posts/list/293.page#1288

Best Answer
spinkb @ Wed Feb 11 18:19:01 EET 2015
On the left hand side of the VFS area, type that auth there and hit enter. it will then sit the items. Then you can drag an item over to the right.

Thanks,
Ben

Answer
spinkb @ Wed Feb 11 18:19:01 EET 2015
On the left hand side of the VFS area, type that auth there and hit enter. it will then sit the items. Then you can drag an item over to the right.

Thanks,
Ben
sinamotamedi @ Wed Feb 11 18:38:48 EET 2015
That's what we were trying but it wasn't working...but I logged out and logged back in to the admin interface and then it started working. Not sure why it wasn't before but it's good now. Thanks!
Login to post a comment