Start a new topic
Answered

Anyway to credit à user?

quebecman @ Tue Feb 10 19:13:33 EET 2015
Hello,

Is there anyway to crédit a user some gigabytes to His Account and or any workaround?

Thanx regards.

Best Answer

You would need to use a max download amount month on each user...not on the VFS.

Thanks,

Ben

Solyom84 @ Wed Feb 11 04:42:33 EET 2015
Hi, quebecman

At the User VFS when you set it up you can set real file quota.
Is that what you thought of?

Let us know.

Thanks,
Arpad.
quebecman @ Wed Feb 11 18:23:33 EET 2015
Hello,

Hmmmmm... I am a bit confused here. What is the major difference between:

Max Download Amount Per Month?

This is pretty straightforward... but what happen when the user reaches the 100 gigs? There is no way to RESET THE COUNTER!

My project is the following. I do have members that pay a MONTHLY fee to be a member. They have a max 100 gigs per month. How can I RESET the COUNTER after 30 days? Ben added a DOWNLOADED AMOUNT on the Webinterface to show the members on how much they have downloaded. Thanx to him but it doesn't fix my problem of resetting the COUNTER. In other terms, there is missing something here or I do not understand properly the concept of limiting the gigs per month.

Thanx. Regards

Thanx. Regards.
quebecman @ Wed Feb 11 18:24:14 EET 2015
Hello,

[quote]At the User VFS when you set it up you can set real file quota[/quote]

I am using VFS link. It doesn't seem to be possible to put REAL FILE QUOTA for every users. As per example, I do have a USERNAME that is configured the same name as the GROUP. In example,

USERS_100 --> username
USERS_100 --> groupname

All the users in the USERS_100 would have 100 gigs per month for 30 days. I might get confused here.

This is all the purpose of my project. Paying monthly fees for 100 gigs per month. After a month, if you pay again your fee, you will get your account reset to 100 gigs per month.

Thanx. Regards.
Answer

You would need to use a max download amount month on each user...not on the VFS.

Thanks,

Ben

Login to post a comment